The Management Accountant will be based in the Sawston office of this leading medical and nursing business joining a dynamic and hands on finance team. You will be responsible for the preparation of monthly and yearly accounts alongside the annual budget and rolling forecast.
An industry leading medical and nursing business based out of Sawston who offer a dynamic and hands on approach leading to progression for the right candidate. The employee is placed at the forefront of their ethos, driving the business and their ambitions.
The Management Accountant will:
- Prepare monthly management accounts as well as year end accounts
- Assist in both the external and internal audit processes
- Assist with the production of the annual budget
- Produce the yearly forecasts for the business
- Supervise both the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable teams within the finance function
- Liaise with key stakeholders in the business on a regular basis
The successful Management Accountant will:
- Be a progressive and ambitious individual keen on both individual and team growth
- ACCA or CIMA part-qualified or finalist
- Hold extensive financial and cost accounting experience
- Have advanced Excel experience and have had exposure to a wide variety of accounting systems
- Have experience in team management
The successful Management Accountant will be joining a dynamic and fast paced finance team for leading medical and nursing business based in Sawston. The Management Accountant will receive a highly competitive salary as well as a wide ranging benefits package.