Produce accurate monthly management accounts to strict deadlines, to include all supporting activities, and schedules as well as key finance tasks such as Cash Flow forecasting and VAT returns.
Management Accountant - well established business in Surrey
- Management accounts produced on time and reviewed to highlight variances to budget/forecast; to include accruals, prepayments, analysis of accounts and key P&L reconciliations
- Ensure all balance sheet reconciliations are completed by working day 10, and any issues are highlighted, investigated and actioned in a timely manner.
- Support the production of an accurate management accounts pack
- Investigate and report on significant variances against budget/forecast
- Accurate identification of P&L risks/opportunities that may affect forecasts
- Efficient mentoring and development of other staff members, ensuring all tasks completed correctly & on time
- Maintain and report on cash flow forecast
Qualified candidate - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
Strong Communications skills
Previous experience in a fast paced environment
£40,000 - £47,000