AP Accountant - Prague - Anděl
You will be part of the team supporting Northern Europe International SOS entities. Your main responsibility will be handling travel expenses in Concur and payments preparation+submission to the bank.
- Communication with internal clients via email in English
- Submit VAT, TAX, expenses, salary payments to the bank
- Prepare/validate expenses reports from Concur
- Reconcile credit cards and petty cash
- Prepare and post accruals
What do we expect from you?
- Detail oriented eye, self-organization, independence, but in the same time team spirit
- No fear to ask questions as correctness is key for us
- Excel Skills - you can use PIVOT, VLOOKUP, IF, SUMIF, Filters
- Upper-intermediate English
What we offer?
- Opportunities for continuous learning and growth within the organization
- Fair treatment of employees
- Work for a meaningful business in the centre of Prague - Anděl
Starting date: Immediately
Contract type: unlimited
- HOW DO YOU SEE WORKING DAY HERE IN PRAGUE OFFICE? We start no later than 9am and finish after 16pm. How you manage the rest is up to you.
- ARE YOU COFFEE LOVER? Yes? Then you can enjoy cups of coffee with your colleagues on sunny terrace. We love to see our employees relaxed, that's why we do have the Recreation committee superheroes who organize special events like breakfasts, team building and various types of activities - coffee tour, pedal boarding on Vltava...
- Your development lies at heart of our culture. We are proud to offer you extensive training opportunities and possibility of international rotations.
- You will enjoy 5 weeks of holidays. In case you feel sick 3 sick days can help you to get back in shape.
- What's more? Meal vouchers, Pension contribution, Benefit card, Multisport card...