As the Accounts Assistant you will be working within a busy finance function based in Newport. You will be heavily involved in a a variety of reconciliations.
The client is one of the largest outsourcers for Government Contracts. They are based close to the M4 and A48, they also have free parking on site. The site is also easily accessible from Cardiff and Newport by bus with public transport passing the client site every 10 minutes.
The client has multiple finance functions on site and you would working within the Accounts (Reconciliations) team, each team usually consists of up to 12 team members.
As a Accounts Assistant you would be:
- Matching PO's
- Paying Suppliers
- Answering any queries from clients & suppliers
The successful candidate for the Accounts Assistant role will:
- Have worked on in Finance previously
- Or be studying their AAT/ACCA/CIMA
- Ideally have worked with ERP systems such as Oracle or SAP
The ideal candidate will be offered:
- £17,500-£18,500 per annum
- Plus Holiday and Pension
- Be Based in Newport