Accounts Receivable & Credit Control
The Accounts Receivable & Credit Control Assistant will be responsible for monitoring and chasing payment of outstanding debts within the team. You will be working within a busy finance function.
The client is one of the largest outsourcers for Government Contracts. They are based close to the M4 and A48, they also have free parking on site. The site is also easily accessible from Cardiff and Newport by bus with public transport passing the client site every 10 minutes.
The client has multiple finance functions on site and you would working within the Accounts Receivable & Credit Control assistant, each team usually consists of up to 12 team members.
As a Accounts Receivable & Credit Control assistant you would be:
- Monitoring and chasing payments
- Ensuring disputes are recorded accurately
- Ensure Direct Debits Collections are managed in accordance of the Direct Debit scheme and the BACS standards.
The successful candidate for the Accounts Receivable & Credit Control assistant role will:
- Have worked within Credit Control previously
- Ideally have worked with ERP systems such as Oracle or SAP
The ideal candidate will be offered:
- £17,000-£18,000 per annum
- Plus Holiday and Pension
- Be Based in Newport