Assistant Management Accountant
The Assistant management Accountant will be part of a diverse and ambitious finance function in the medical and nursing sector based in the heart of Cambridge. You will be responsible for the financial reporting and transactional functions within the team as well as creating and maintaining key stakeholder relationships.
A private medical and nursing hospital based in Cambridge with an award winning team and working environment looking to add an ambitious Assistant Management Accountant. A progressive, ambitious and exciting department looking to improve through investment in their employees.
The Assistant Management Accountant will:
- Be responsible for the production of detailed financial reports
- Have responsibility for their own range of cost centres and the maintenance of their financial performance
- Liaise and aid with those responsible for the budget
- Create and maintain key stakeholder relationships
- Assist the Management Accountant in the production of monthly accounts
The successful Assistant Management Accountant will:
- Be an ambitious and self-driven individual keen to learn and progress
- Have NHS knowledge as they will be joining a leading private hospital
- Advanced Excel skills
- Hold a proven record in handling data and the production of detailed reports
- ACCA or CIMA part-qualified
- Have previous exposure to business partnering
The successful Assistant Management Accountant will be joining a leading medical and nursing hospital based in Cambridge. They will receive a competitive salary alongside a wide ranging benefits package, development opportunities and parking.