- Page Personnel are looking for a Credit Manager
- Our Client is looking for someone to start with immediate affect
Our client is a highly successful health care business boasting a multimillion turn over per year. The business is continuously growing and expanding. They have offices based up and down the UK and have a bustling shared service centre based in the Nottingham area. Their office is open plan and spacious. They have a vibrant office full of ambitious and hardworking people.
This is a temporary position for a minimum of 2 months but this business is a large business with great progression opportunities so the chance of getting a permanent job at the end is high. The business has other permanent opportunities so could be great to get your foot in the door! Our client is looking for a Credit Manager who is highly competent at chasing cash!
You will be responsible for:
- Collating data from various age debt reports
- Analysing this data to prioritise clients and customers that need to be chased for their debts
- Inputting data into company systems
- Delegating work to other employees
- Reducing aged debt by actively ringing clients
- Manipulating figures and extracting them into reports
- Spotting anomalies and rectifying them
- Leasing with different teams and building effective rapports
- Making suggestions on how business performance can be improved
You will be the perfect candidate for this role if you:
- Are available to start a new position within 1 week of applying
- Have worked within a Credit Manager role previously
This is a temporary opportunity that will be running for a minimum of a 2 month period. It is a great chance for you to work in a great business with great growth opportunities. The client is paying up to £15 per hour dependent on experience.