This role will sit within the FP&A team and strengthen the UK finance operation by providing business partnering, support, commercial insight and analysis to the business.
A leading global healthcare brand offering products and services relating to well-being.
- Provide business partnering and operational reporting to the Head of Field Ops and Business Support Managers
- Business partner to the Operations Team ensuring their performance is at optimum level
- Regular review, analytical assessment and challenge of regional and area results vs. forecast/plan
- In depth statistical analysis, trends and insight about the drivers of business performance
- Support the Senior Finance Manager and heads of departments in the planning process
- Support the UK month end financial process
- ACA, ACCA and CIMA Qualified (would a newly qualified accountant with 1-3 years experience)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Manipulate and present technical data
- Commercial acumen