Our client is a a infrastructure investment firm with a small finance function that have the need for an additional head. The company is proud of their culture as transformative, transparent and respectful.
They work closely with global clients to implement debt and equity investment solutions within the infrastructure sector whilst also aiming to protect against downside risks.
This role will be responsible for;
- Production, reconciliation and analysis of monthly financial performance/KPIs for shareholder reporting
- Production of quarterly management reporting and contributing to board packs including commentary/analytics on P&L, balance sheet, FUM, cash flows and other aspects of the business
- Assistance with annual budgets, forecasts and cashflows (at cost centre and legal entity level) in consultation with the Chief Operating Officer
- Analysis of financial performance against plan/budget and re-forecasts
- Active monitoring and forecasting of cash levels to ensure on-going adherence to UK FSA (licence) permission requirements
- Production of UK FCA (licence) permission financial calculations on a monthly basis and monitoring thereafter, including preparation and submission of quarterly FCA returns and ICAAP reviews, and liaison with the compliance team as required.
- Coordination and completion of overseas regulatory requirements with advisors in Singapore and the US.
- Book keeping of UK, US, Asia and Australia records
- Production of UK/USA/Asia/Australia financial statements and group consolidated statutory annual financial statements
- Working with the Financial Controller to coordinate group audits with external auditors
- Production of corporate tax calculations and completion of all tax related reporting, including related liaison and co-ordination of tax compliance providers
- Preparing the monthly and annual requirements for payroll, benefits and associated payroll taxes for the UK, US and Singapore business
- Production of UK VAT returns and equivalent in Singapore and US
To be considered for this role you must have recently gained a full professional accounting qualification of ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent.
You must have strong communication skills and be comfortable conversing with senior stakeholders.
This is a 6 month contract role with view for possible extension for the right candidate. Located in London this Management Accountant is ideally suited for a newly qualified accountant.