- An immediate role for a Management Accountant to work within a large education organisation based towards Doncaster.
- A 6 month contract with potential for extension.
The organisation are a large education body who have recently undergone a period of change. They are now looking to welcome a Management Accountant to the team to support with the delivery of timely, accurate and meaningful financial information.
As Management Accountant, you will use your accountancy skills for the following areas:
- Support with the planning, budgeting and forecasting process.
- Work with colleagues to deliver agreed finance processes and procedures.
- Analyse complex financial information and reports.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
As Management Accountant, you will ideally be able to start at short notice and be available for the next 6 months. You will be a fully qualified accountant and have relevant experience.
The role offers and immediate start for a 6 months contract with potential for extension or permanent employment. The salary on offer is up to £35,000 depending on experience and offers and excellent work-life balance.