Exciting Cambridge management consultancy company recruiting for a payroll manager for a new function within the business.
The client is a leading management consultancy firm based in Cambridge, with a lively, sociable and creative working atmosphere. A rewarding and progressive company with plenty of opportunity for success.
The Payroll Manager key responsibilities include:
- Manage and set-up client payrolls to agreed time scales and SLA's
- Payment of staff salary on weekly and monthly basis
- NI deductions
- Making payments to Inland Revenue for NI and Tax
- Payroll reconciliations
- Systems development
- Admin for company pension scheme
- Provide excellent customer experience to new clients in processing payrolls
The successful Payroll Manager will be:
- Experienced in all aspects of payroll with experience in managing multiple client payrolls
- A driven individual keen on self development and improvement
- Embrace a lively and sociable company atmosphere
- Comfortable using payroll systems with IRIS being beneficial but not essential
Competitive package including salary and benefits alongside an exciting working culture.