INTERIM FINANCIAL YEAR END ACCOUNTANT
My client, a leading charity based in East Central London are looking to bring on board an Interim Financial ACcountant for a period of 6-9 months to manage and resolve key accounting, systems, reporting and regulatory issues, whilst overseeing the day -to -day performance of 1 part time Finance Staff.
The role requires a 'hands on 'approach in identifying the anomalies / inaccuracies within the G/L whilst taking corrective action to ensure that ledgers are accurate in preparation for the year -end September 2018. The role will also extend to assisting with any Due Diligence and Merger activity that may ensure.
* Qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACA , with 5- 10 years experience - with strong emphasis on investigative financial accounting and systems architecture
* Knowledge and experience within IFRS 102 and SORP
* Excellent understanding of data flows and effective control management
* Demonstrable experience in resolving accounting and systems issues for small / medium sized companies
* Ability to work through the details whilst maintaining a 'big picture' approach.
* Excellent systems skills - Advanced Excel , Microsoft Package
* Attention to detail with a passion for numbers
The role is to start immediately, please apply if you match the criteria set out above
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.