Systems Project Accountant
- The opportunity offers a quick start for a immediately available candidate.
- Initially the role will run from 3-6 months but may have scope for extension.
The organisation are well established within their sector and offer services across the Bradford region and looking for a Systems Project Accountant.
As interim systems project accountant, you will use your accountancy skills for the following:
- Process improvement across the AP and PO processes.
- Recognise and identify opportunities to improve efficiency of systems.
- Maintenance and maximisation of current finance systems.
The ideal Systems Project Accountant candidate will be available to start quickly with ideally an accountancy qualification or significant relevant experience. Although not essential, experience with Barclays.net would be advantageous.
The role offers a rate between £35,000 and £45,000 with an immediate start.