- Highly collaborative team, dynamic enviroment
- Looking for flexibility in your work week? It's part of our culture here at Origin
- Melbourne based
- Application close date: 22nd July 2018
Origin - Australia's Leading Integrated Energy Company
An integral part of Australia's energy future, we explore, produce, generate and sell energy to power millions of Australian homes and businesses every day, keeping them going and growing.
Origin is continuing to invest in gas exploration and production, as well as developing and operating a world-class CSG production business, through Australia Pacific LNG. A leading producer of CSG in Queensland, with growing reserves and new gas exploration interests around Australia, we are seeking the right candidate to become part of the team that's meeting growing demand for energy, and searching for tomorrow's energy solutions.
The Business Operations Team are responsible for managing the end to end back office functions for our commercial and industrial customers.
Reporting to the Commercial & Industrial (C&I) Billing Performance Lead, your role as the Business Analyst is to develop a deeper understanding of the designated process area, appreciating the factors contributing to the process KPI and developing ongoing assessments and improvement for the process.
You'll be expected to:
- Manage KPI's to ensure ongoing improvements and to present consistent reporting on effectiveness of the process
- Perform the analysis required to determine the cause of errors and exception issues
- Formulate & implement process to correct errors/exceptions
- Make recommendations on remediation and implement necessary operational changes to support improvement where identified
- Prepare Business Requirement Documentation for new initiatives
- Proactively work with the team members to continuously improve system and business processes
- Provide support in the management of analytical activities
Is This You?
If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment and have the experience in the provision of high level of customer service through the timely and accurate completion of tasks, then this is the role for you.
You will have:
- At least 3 years' experience in the energy or related industries
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven capacity to work within cross functional teams
- History of taking a pro-active and fact-based approach to problem solving approach
- Experience in the use of MS Office applications in particularly spreadsheets
- Process documentation experience and able to deliver under pressure
- Risk assessment and implementation of operational controls
We embrace the diversity of our people and flexible working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
MAKE AN IMPACT ON AUSTRALIA'S ENERGY FUTURE
If dynamic and challenging career opportunities and workplace flexibility are important to you, go with the employer that thinks differently.
Job requisition ID: 66701