- Working for a an established and top performing training provider.
- Initially a 3 month contract with scope for extension.
The organisation are recognised as one of the region's largest and most successful providers of their service.
As Finance Manager, you will be a key member of the organisation's central finance team and support with the smooth running of the group. You key responsibilities will include:
- Support with annual budget setting.
- Analyse cost improvement schemes.
- Produce month end reports.
- Assist with Management accounts production.
You will ideally be a fully qualified accountant with considerable experience of working in a education, skills or training environment.
The role offers a quick start with a minimum of 3 months and potential for extension.