Interim Finance Manager - Housing
Responsibility for ensuring the accurate recording, processing and reporting of the Group's finances and to manage members of the finance team. Candidate will oversee statutory and management accounts and complete other financial reporting requirements.
Client is a well-established Cheshire-based housing group with big ambitions and development prospects. Looking for a committed and experienced individual to join their team.
- Manage the Finance team, including annual appraisals, target setting and monitoring, with regular one to ones to ensure all processing and reporting requirements are met within specified timescales,
- Liaising with the Operations team on preparation, monitoring and forecasting of the capital programme budget.
- Prepare statutory accounts in accordance with agreed timescales.
- Preparing the draft annual budget, liaising with senior staff across the Group to do so.
- Assisting the Corporate Services Director in the preparation of long term business plans.
- Attend Leadership and Operational meetings as necessary.
- Assist in the preparation of reports to the Board and any returns to the Regulator of Social Housing or other organisation as required.
- Liaise with the Corporate Services Director with regard to developing systems and procedures to ensure efficient processing within the Finance department.
- Monitoring the preparation and provision of all service charge information and assisting in responses to leaseholder queries.
- Monitoring the Group's weekly cashflow forecasts in accordance with the Treasury Management Strategy, liaising with the Corporate Services Director to ensure adequate funds are available.
- Other such duties that may, from time to time, be assigned by the Corporate Services Director or Chief Executive.
Successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/CIPFA/ACA) with minimum 2 years experience post-qualification
HOUSING EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL.
- c. £40,000-48,000 per annum
- Pension and additional benefits