Purchase Ledger Clerk
This is a great opportunity for someone with Purchase Ledger or Accounts Payable experience to come into a new role and hit the ground running. The position is for a Purchase Ledger Clerk based in Welwyn Garden City, and the company are after someone who can start immediately.
The client are an established and growing brand in the Manufacturing and Production industry based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire. They are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk who is immediately available, has extensive experience in similar roles processing invoices (ideally on Sage) and available to work on a temporary basis.
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk, your key responsibilities will be:
- Processing invoices on Sage
- Gaining authorisation for payment
- Processing the payment run
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Matching, batching and coding
The successful candidate will be:
- Immediately available
- Experienced as a Purchase Ledger Clerk and confident coming into the role with minimal supervision
- Comfortable using Excel - Pivot tables and v-lookups are a plus
- Be able to work well within a team
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
On offer for the successful candidate is a competitive hourly rate and an ongoing temporary position.