Internal Audit Manager
As an Audit Manager, you will be accountable for the planning, delivery and reporting of a range of audit and assurance assignments.
Our client is world leader in it's industry. They are forward- looking and innovative with functions across the UK. They are looking for Internal Auditors who can learn about the entire business before progressing into leadership roles throughout the organisation.
Key Responsibilities as Internal Audit Manager:-
- Conduct reviews based on a continuous assessment of business risk across the Company.
- Analyse the effectiveness of controls in order to minimise risk and enhance business performance
- Attend quarterly Audit Review Board meetings along with the Management Committee members and the senior Internal Audit leadership.
- Write audit reports for the Leadership and Board
The successful candidate will be:-
- Experienced in Audit, IT, Data Analytics or Project Management
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to review, document and understand complex systems or processes
- Ability to write concise, professional and accurate management reports that deliver the key messages
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
A great package with clear progression is on offer