Interim Management Accountant
A Management Accounts role that has been up-skilled and combined with the Financial Controller role.
A well established global manufacturing company.
- Supporting the Financial Controller with the production of monthly management accounts and reporting packs, including contract and overhead reports.
- Monthly contract and overhead reviews, including governance checks.
- Supporting the Finance Controller with all month-end tasks as required.
- Responsible for accruals and prepayments for overhead cost centres.
- Review of weekly cash flows.
- Collation and review of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Supporting the Finance Controller with improving finance reports and process.
- Supporting the Finance Controller with preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts.
- Support for the Finance team with ad hoc reporting and processing as required.
- Experience of working to regular month end deadlines.
- A qualified accountant with sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Good communication skills with experience of communicating at a number of levels.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
A 12 month contract with a competitive salary, great benefits and the possibility of progression.