Our client is at an exciting stage of eCommerce growth and are looking for a driven and ambitious Business Analyst to drive forward. They are building a new team of talented individuals and this is a unique opportunity to be part of developing their strategy.
Duties of the successful Business Analyst will include:
- Work with business stakeholders to elicit, understand, translate and document requirements
- Manage change throughout the full project lifecycle, from the initial benefits case through to final design, operational readiness and to support benefits realisation once live
- Identify and drive quick win initiatives that support longer term business objectives
- Liaises with teams and third–party contacts to ensure quality solutions that are fit for purpose and delivers an optimal customer experience
- Prioritises workload in a changing environment and escalates as needed to ensure on time deliverables
The successful Business Analyst will possess:
- A relevant degree or equivalent, obtaining a minimum grade 2:1
- Project management, retail and eCommerce experience
- Minimum 4 years Business Analysis experience
- Clear communication skills to relay customer and business context to technical teams
- Strong knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies
Due to the response to this position, please assume that you have been unsuccessful if you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your submitted application.