Interim Finance Business Partner
The purpose of the Interim Finance Business Partner will be to partner with the directorate of one area of the organisation to establish accurate financial performance and strategic business planning. To Ensure a comprehensive financial monitoring and reporting function to the housing directorate.
Based in Buckinghamshire my client is one of the largest housing organisations outside of London with plans to grow development year on year.
The key responsibilities of the Interim Finance Business Partner will be (but are not limited) to:
- Partner with the Directorate and Heads of Services.
- To communicate financial and non-financial targets and results;
- Provide analysis on trends, moving averages, cause and effect and deliver insight into performance that links financial reports to business strategies.
- Develop KPIs for the Directorate and support in the preparation of presentations with supporting analysis for review meetings.
- Adhoc Project based work.
- Ensure the preparation of annual budgets in accordance with agreed timescale.
- Challenge budget holders when setting their budgets to achieve saving and best practice where appropriate.
The successful candidate for the Interim Finance Business Partner will be:
- Qualified, either CCAB or qualified by extensive experience.
- Have worked within the housing or developments sector in the past (not essential).
- Able to provide examples of successful business partnering in the past.
- Available to start immediately.
My client is offering a competitive salary package.