Financial Operations Manager
I am currently working with a well-known organisation based out of Kings Hill that are recruiting for an Interim Financial Operations Manager.
My client are a well-established not for profit organisation that are based at a pleasant office in Kings Hill.
The role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Manage and develop the Finance Operations team including personal development and change implementation.
- Constantly promote, within the team, the provision of excellent customer service to clients.
- Proactively manage relationships with internal stakeholders, ensuring SLAs are maintained and attend regular service reviews.
- On a continuing basis, identify and lead the implementation of changes arising from new regulation (eg tax), product revisions, improvements to financial control and processing efficiency.
- Lead Finance representation on projects to ensure, in conjunction with the Private Clients, Customer Services and Product Management teams, that financial control and processing efficiency and accuracy will be maintained for the clients supported by the team.
- Perform regular and timely reviews to ensure that the team process and record transactions to clients' accounts accurately and within SLAs.
- Ensure the team carry out reconciliation and control functions to verify the completeness, accuracy and timeliness of transaction processing (both manual and system function).
- Ensure the team carry out reconciliations of intra- and inter-system balances (including Sage) and promptly identify and manage the resolution of any issues arising.
- Ensure that the team's disaster recovery and business continuity plans are effective and kept up to date.
- Liaise with and report to Group Finance team to resolve issues, inform and manage risk.
Your profile will be similar to the following:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Team management experience.
- Available at short notice.
- Up to £30 per hour.