- An excellent opportunity for an interim accountant to work within a well-respected trust who are one of largest service providers globally.
- The role sits within the management accounts team which provides comprehensive, professional accountancy services across the trust.
The organisation is one of the largest service providers of it's type and have developed a well respected reputation across the market.
This is a unique opportunity for an interim accountant to join an impressive team for a 9 month contract. The main purpose of the role will be to support the Management Accountants with the delivery of a professional accountancy service. The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register.
- Assist with VAT and associated returns.
- Support with the production of the annual accounts.
- Work closely with Finance Business Partners to consulate and support key stakeholders.
- Production of monthly reporting packs.
- Participate with financial process improvement reviews.
The ideal candidate will posses the following skills and experience:
- Qualified accountant or strong relevant experience.
- Excellent IT skills
- Ideally fixed assets and VAT experience.
- Immediate start
- 9 month contract
- Excellent work environment.
- Competitive benefits.