- Insure invoices are issued as required for both domestic and overseas market;
- AR/sales booking (both domestic and overseas) in the system including bad debit provision;
- Responsible for contract collection and achieving;
- Assist company legal counsel for debit collection;
- Export tax return;
- Accounts reconciliation and follow up to resolve variance and abnormal items;
- Provide support in external and internal audits;
- Assist Manager to identify potential areas for improvement, support the implementation of the initiatives in order to drive continuous optimization;
- Other Ad-hoc assignments.
- Bachelor degree with minimum of 3 years of accounts receivable experience;
- Good written and oral English;
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Efficient administration skills to be able to cope with a multi tasking environment.