Office Administrator (Marketing)
The London Linen Group is a successful commercial laundry operating based in Southall (UB2 4SF). Established in 1935, we offer a wide range of quality laundry services including linen hire for independent restaurants in London and across the UK.
We currently have an exciting vacancy for an Office Administrator (Marketing) to join our busy team.
The main duties will be as follows:
- Provide comprehensive admin support to the Sales and Marketing Director (diary management, preparing reports, making bookings, arranging meetings, compiling PowerPoint Presentations etc.)
- Organise and co–ordinate meetings and events (including booking rooms, hotels, venues, equipment and food and beverages etc.)
- Co–ordinate external marketing events and internal social events
- Review and update content on the company website on a regular basis
- Maintain the company Facebook and Twitter Accounts and review content on a daily basis
- Update and maintain content on the company intranet
- Organise all promotional and publicity material for use by sales teams
- Daily contact with colleagues, suppliers and customers and occasional off–site visits and attendance at Trade Shows or Events.
- Maintain all marketing and publicity material including photos and archive documents
- Other ad–hoc duties as required
Applicants must have the following skills/experience:
- Excellent Microsoft skills (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A good attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Be self–driven and able to work autonomously
- A creative streak would be a definite benefit!
Hours: 8.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
Annual Leave: 21 days per year
The closing date is 12.00 noon on Wednesday 21st March 2018. Please submit your 1 page CV and a cover letter with your current salary and salary expectation.
* CVs RECEIVED AFTER THE CLOSING DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED *