We are currently looking for an experienced Workforce Analyst – International Travel / Tax to join a well–known organisation on a permanent basis based in Birmingham. This is an exciting role for a global business, where you will be responsible for business travellers and managing the ongoing tax compliance requirements.
In this exciting Workforce Analyst – International Travel / Tax role, the salary is depending on experience, please call / apply to discuss.
About the Workforce Analyst – International Travel / Tax role:
* Managing global mobility products, you will be responsible for tax compliance requirements regarding business travel
* Dealing with ongoing tax compliance requirements and implementing risk focussed processes
* Partnering with the external tax provider to monitor and ensure payroll and tax reporting is correct
* Identify relevant business travellers in the responsible areas for potential compliance action
* Preparing and reviewing reports and data associated with the organisation
Experience required for the Workforce Analyst – International Travel / Tax role:
* Experience in a risk / compliance based role
* Ideally income tax knowledge and experience in professional services
If the opportunity of the Workforce Analyst – International Travel / Tax is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to or call for more information 0.