Astrodyne TDI is looking for a Senior Accountant who is hands–on, detail oriented and ambitious wanting to learn and grow professionally. This individual will be responsible for monthly closing duties, ensuring the timely reporting of all accounting related transaction including monthly recognition of operating expenses, premium income, intercompany transactions/reconciliations, fixed assets depreciation, prepayments and amortization. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong written, communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible for timely reporting of monthly operating expenses.
- Prepare, record and reconcile monthly inter–company balance with other divisions.
- Responsible for monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet such as fixed assets, security deposit, accrual, account receivable, account payable as well as all cash accounts and timely investigate and resolve any discrepancy.
- Manage outstanding accounts receivable balances by routine review of aging reports and ensure funds are paid within a timely manner based on contract terms.
- Responsible for all account payable functions. Review invoices and process payments to vendors, state regulatory offices, and employees for out–of–pocket expenses.
- Daily reconciliation of cash in the bank to the general ledger.
- Participate in other ad hoc project, month–end close process and corporate accounting functions when required.
- Maintenance of the local corporate files, including: Payroll and HR, AR, AP, Contracts and agreements, tax filings.
- Assist with audit schedules and documentation, as requested.
A Bachelor's degree in Accounting is required with a minimum of 5–10 years of relevant work experience in cash management and financial statements preparation. The candidate must have a strong background in cost accounting and attention to detail with advanced excel skills. The successful candidate will be a Fast learner with the ability to multi–task and work under pressure to meet required deadlines. In addition the candidate will have good judgment, analytical skills and problem solving skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently on assigned projects without the need for close supervision.
Due to Military affiliations, we are unable to sponsor candidates who require a Visa. Candidates MUST be a US Citizen or a Permanent Resident/Green Card Holder.
To Apply: Please submit qualifications in writing to Lindsay Varnum Human Resource Manager– EMI Filters by email to:Company Description Astrodyne TDI is a custom designer and manufacturer of innovative power solutions for demanding applications worldwide.
The Company's products include power supplies and EMI filters which are utilized in a wide variety of markets including industrial, medical products, semiconductors, consumer appliances, military and aerospace applications. Astrodyne TDI has corporate headquarters in Nashua, NH, with domestic operational headquarters for design and manufacturing in Hackettstown, NJ. In addition to the advanced design and manufacturing center in NJ, we also maintain two wholly–owned facilities in China – one in Shenzhen dedicated to design and production of power supplies, and one in Kunshan devoted to EMI filter design and production.
Our power supply products, built for demanding environments/situations, are found in semiconductor manufacturing equipment, life–saving heart assist devices, medical carts, surgical tools, ion and proton beam steering, oil and gas exploration, in–flight entertainment systems, missile and radar systems, satellite communications systems, electrical vehicles, irrigation systems and test and measurement devices.
Our EMI filter solutions are found in a variety of consumer, industrial and military applications such as exercise/fitness equipment, consumer appliances, test and measurement equipment, telecommunications systems, elevators, renewable energy inverters and various military/aerospace designs. All design and manufacturing locations are ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified to ensure the highest quality and consistency of products.