Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant - 132768
Description: Are you a Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant looking for a great opportunity with a non–profit organization? Are you a Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant with experience using QuickBooks?
Our client is an independent, non–profit organization that is dedicated to building a stronger community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant, you will bill payments, invoice, accurately document customer jobs and program classes, collect timecards from employees and assign time to various grants within the payroll system, prepare financial reports for annual financial and program audits, collaborate on fundraising plans, maintain standard operating procedures manual, assist with the coordination of schedules and travel arrangements, and assist with any additional duties as needed.
- Complete files of financial and program data
- Process payroll from start to finish
- Reconcile bank statements, credit card statements, grant expense reports, etc.
- 2+ years of well–rounded bookkeeping experience, 4+ years is ideal
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is ideal
- Knowledgeable in MSWD and Excel
- Experience using QuickBooks
- Excellent attention to detail
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant position: $18.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job I.D. 132768
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to make a difference in the community
- Flexibility with schedules
- Great longevity within the company
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.