As a Finance Manager, you will be reporting to Financial Controller and responsible for managing our day to day finance & accounting operations of Hong Kong and Asian offices, streamlining the finance & accounting processes and providing very effective profit & loss and asset control/management with other teams.
How you can contribute:
•Overall management of daily bookkeeping, management accounting and credit control work of our Hong Kong manufacturing company and our Shanghai trading company.
• Manage a team of 5 persons: incl. 4 employees based in HK and 1 outsourced accountant based in Shanghai.
• Highly involve in multiple system related and/or cross functional process enhancement projects. Highlight current process weaknesses both in operational and internal control aspects, make recommendation for changes and execute those recommended changes.
• The Company have a medium size production team based in Hong Kong which runs on ERP system based operational environment. This role is also responsible for working closely with production team to ensure prompt and accurate information are generated from the Production and Logistics functions and flow all the way back to the general ledger.
What you need:
• Bachelor degree with major in accounting or related discipline.
• Minimum 8 years accounting operation experience with solid experience of managing an accounting team, among that at least 3 years were gained from manufacturing environment.
• China accounting experience is a definite advantage.
• Excellent command in written/spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).
• Excellent trouble-shooting ability on ERP platform is required.
• Pro-active, responsible, cooperative and details oriented.
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc:
• HKICPA full member.
• Solid experience in using standard ERP system and its implementation/upgrading.
• Advanced MS Excel skill.