Finance Manager ( GL) – Finance Shared Service Center, APAC
Job Summary :
The Shared Service Center Finance Manager will manage the General Ledger (GL) process on a day-to-day basis, within defined budgets and in accordance with relevant Service Level Agreements, thereby ensuring the proper administration of the company resources in order to achieve the financial goals established by the Corporation.
- Ensure design and execution of GL process is consistent with defined process strategy/vision
- Ensure GL process and operating procedures are clearly defined, documented and up-to-date
- Implement agreed internal control procedures for GL process
- Agree content of GL service level agreement(s) in collaboration with SSC senior management and internal customers
- Define appropriate Key Performance Indicators for GL process o Design and implement continuous improvement program to ensure opportunities for improving the GL process are identified and realized
- Ensure achievement of GL process performance and quality standards, as defined in service level agreements, taking appropriate improvement actions where appropriate
- Provide SSC senior management with regular reports of performance of GL process against service level agreements and process Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure all internal customer queries/complaints, pertaining to GL process, are satisfactorily resolved
- Ensure effective deployment of GL staff, consistent with operational requirements
- Ensure performance objectives, aligned with Service Level Agreements, are agreed for all GL staff
- Monitor the performance of GL staff against agreed objectives, taking improvement actions where appropriate
- Ensure GL staff maintain appropriate levels of technical knowledge and expertise
- Manage GL process within agreed budget
- Contribute to cross-process performance improvement initiatives as required
- Ensure alignment with other regional SSCs
- Ensure all statutory and regulatory reports are prepared on-time
- Ensure timely submission to Hyperion
- Ensure all regulatory changes are communicated to the rest of Finance in a timely manner
- Support internal and external audits
- Candidate must be a self-directed team player and have a high level of motivation.
- Knowledge of database and accounting computer application systems to supply the most accurate financial information
- Strong knowledge in IFRS
- Cost accounting and cost analysis experience
- Fluent verbal and written English and Mandarin
- Excellent analytical, planning and organization skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, people oriented personality
- Capable of working within a changing environment with an ability to prioritize issues with minimum resources
- Consistently meet or exceed commitments with the highest standards of ethics and integrity
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance, Masters Degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience in finance /accounting management position in multinational company preferably related to manufacturing field.
- Accounting certification is preferred.
- ACCA Preferred.