Senior Tax Consultant
SENIOR Tax CONSULTANT
HO CHI MINH OFFICE 2019
Mazars Vietnam is an international accounting, tax and advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim to create a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment.
We are currently looking for a Senior Tax Consultant for Ho Chi Minh city office. The job descriptions and requirements are detailed below:
- Understand accounting, tax and commercial knowledge influencing Vietnamese tax and business transactions.
- Have a good working knowledge of Vietnamese market trends and their potential applicability to clients.
- Develop and maintains distinct relationships with peers at client organizations.
- Research and recommends opinions and positions on tax issues to tax managers.
- Identify leads through existing relationships and exhibits the ability to make appropriate contacts.
- Identify areas of engagement efficiency improvement.
- Demonstrate flexibility and exhibits good business sense, persistence, and determination.
- Communicate decisions and performance expectations clearly and keeps team members well informed.
- Provide timely guidance and direct feedback and mentorship that contribute to the ongoing development of the staff.
- Bachelor degree with an emphasis in Accounting, Finance or Foreign Trade.
- ACCA/Vietnamese or foreign CPA is preferred.
- At least 2 - 4 years of working experience in a tax advisory environment.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- B experience in staff and tax management.
- B leadership, training, and mentoring skills..
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- Dedicated to superior client service.
- B organizational skills and attention to detail.
If you are interested in this position, please email to email@example.com the following documents:
- Cover letter in English
- C.V. in English (including your IELTS/TOEIC results and Diploma GPA)
Ho Chi Minh City office
10th Floor - Viet Dragon Tower - 141 Nguyen Du - District 1 - Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
Tel: +84 (28) 38 24 14 93 - Fax: +84 (28) 38 22 87 99
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.