Legal Credit Controller
This is an exciting opportunity for a Legal Credit Controller to join a growing London team. As the company moves forward they are looking for like minded individuals with strong legal background to join the accountancy team in London.
Page are proud to represent this large law firm with a position for a legal credit controller to join the team. As they are moving forward and looking to grow and expand they want like minded individuals to join them.
The key responsibilities are:
- Chase all allocated overdue debts by telephone and letter
- Sending monthly statements to clients
- Negotiating payment of overdue accounts over the telephone
- Regularly liaise with Partners, Fee Earners and Secretaries within the business
- Work to answer any queries and correspondence in a timely manner
- Participating in weekly or monthly debtor meetings
- Working alongside collections team
The successful candidate will:
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Strong understanding of either Elite 3e or ARCS
- Able to show strong Excel skills
- Previous exposure in a legal environment
- Confident in dealing with internal "clients" across all levels from Partners to Fee Earners
- Interpreting, understanding and implementing user's requirements
- High level of attention to detail
The successful Legal Credit Controller will be offered a competitive salary depending on experience and performance in interviews.
Please read the full job description before applying to the role. if you lack the relevant experience you will not be considered.