Management Accountant required to start at short notice with a high growth, PE backed Manufacturing business.
This could be a temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate
Innovative SME engineering business based in Lincoln going through considerable growth
Working for the Financial Controller you will play a key role in the delivery of management and financial accounts.
- Completing month end processes, including:
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Fixed asset accounting including register maintenance
- Standard vs. actual costs analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations of key accounts
- Assist with preparation of the monthly reporting pack (including month end commentary on overhead costs, capex)
- Variance analysis of actual results versus budget / forecasts with particular focus on overhead expenses. Understanding and investigating any material discrepancies
- Other month end processes as required
Qualified or QBE accountant with team management experience and strong interpersonal skills
£20-£22p/h possibly temp to perm