Learning & Development Assistant
KPMG Business School (“KBS”) is responsible for the development of our Extraordinary People within KPMG and our purpose are:
- To equip our Extraordinary People in KPMG with the knowledge, skills and attitude to empower them to provide our clients with innovative approaches which deliver real results.
- To provide world class learning and development framework and tools, and timely and insightful reports to the key stakeholders in order for them to effectively manage their people’s growth and development.
The Learning & Development Assistant reports to the L&D Manager and Director, and key roles include:
- support and coordination of technical programs and leadership and business development skills programs for our Extraordinary People
- supports the KBS team in the day to day administrative responsibilities and tasks within the department
- Be responsible for the support and coordination of assigned technical programs such as Audit, Tax and Advisory; non-technical programs such as Leadership and Business Development skills programs; or technology based learning programs such as Virtual Classroom (VC) or Webinar.
- Works closely with and supports the facilitator teams for the delivery of technical or non- technical programs.
- Use the Global Learning Management System (GLMS) to manage the daily tasks of this role.
- Preparation or purchase of training props and material handouts and solutions, etc.
- Room set up including the room layout, stationaries and testing of audio visual equipment.
- Maintain accurate staff training records in the GLMS.
- Maintain accurate student records in the Student Affairs System for our Extraordinary People who are taking professional examination.
- Consistently delivers high quality work to meet internal clients’ needs and KBS team’s needs and appropriately prioritizes tasks to meet objectives and timelines.
- Be accredited internally and develop the skill as a VC producer to support the VC facilitator teams in the delivery of VC programs.
- Perform other general administrative duties in relation to L&D coordination, maintaining student records for professional exams and Firm onboarding.
- Be involved in People projects initiated by the People, Performance and Culture team from time to time.
- Other ad-hoc and day to day administrative responsibilities and tasks within the department as the Learning & Development Assistant.
- Diploma or Higher Diploma in Administration or equivalent.
- Relevant work experience in coordinating/organising training programs or a similar capacity is an advantage.
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and Power Point.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia (oral and written).
- Good organization, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to manage a variety of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong coordination skills with an eye for details, thoroughness and timeliness.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.