Senior Credit Controller / Supervisor
- Part time
As a senior credit controller / Supervisor you will be responsible for supervising the work load of 3 credit controllers and will be responsible for motivating the team to ensure targets are hit.The main aim of the role is to minimise the bad debt level whilst working in a team environment to improve the cash flow process within the business.
Our client is well known for being a reputable market leading law firm who are recognised as a "top ranked law" firm by the legal directory chambers and partners.They provide a range of high quality legal services their to both individuals and business across the country and are proud of the reputation they have built.
The duties of the senior credit controller / supervisor will include but not limited to :
- Supervise the work load of a team of 3 credit controllers
- Proactively help the team chase outstanding payments
- Manage the overall credit control/ debt recovery process
- Dealing with clients and internal queries relating to invoices
- Daily Analysis of debtor book
- Reconciliation and bad debt provisions
- Training and development of the team
The successful candidate will have the following
- Must have experience of credit control within law firm - Essential
- Understand the credit control processes - Essential
- Strong decision making skills - Essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal - Essential
- Good attention to detail - Essential
- Ability to build strong business relationships - Essential
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines - Essential
- Leadership skills - Essential
- Proclaim expereince - Essential
On offer for the right candidate is a annual salary of £25,000 + 22 days holiday + Death in Service x 2 +pension scheme + Car Parking +private medical.