Project Finance Manager
- Manage the capital and returns invested in projects
- Be proactive in process improvements or simplification of methodologies
- Be part of a team that has a culture of outperformance and customer focus quickly adapting to changing demands and fostering collaboration across teams
Role Location: 833 Collins Street, Docklands VIC
Role Type: Permanent Full-time
Your role is responsible for quality project accounting, financial governance and insightful analysis to support the Project and Finance stakeholders.
You will have to ensure high integrity financial outputs and end to end data integrity; accuracy in project forecasting and budgets; adherence to financial schedules and standards; CAPEX policy adherence & GAP approvals; and Tax adherence.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Extensive experience in a project accounting or financial services environment; or in other relevant financial/accounting environment including CA or CPA professional qualifications.
- Extensive project accounting experience, with proven stakeholder and relationship management skills across diverse locations
- Extensive experience in creating trusted advisor relationships and in leveraging the customer relationship to create enduring mutual benefits
- Thinks from an end user perspective and consistently works to generate simple, commercial and pragmatic solutions to problems that arise
- Demonstrated ability to drive and deliver results in a fast changing environment
- Strong, clear, concise communications skills across Sr. Executives, Business leaders and cultures, gaining trust, consensus and making impact
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS095915.