Programmes Analyst  @ INGO working with smallholder farmers
Programmes Analyst 
INGO working with smallholder farmers
£40,000 depending on experience
London with 10% travel overseas UK
Our partner is a recognised INGO working with smallholder farmers. They are seeking a Programmes Accountant to work with the programmes and finance teams, focussing on budget development, project cost analysis, grant compliance and reporting.
- Prepare budgets for inclusion on grant and investment bids, ensuring these are developed on a full cost recovery basis.
- Develop and refine budgeting tools and templates.
- Work alongside the UK and country programmes team to translate work plans into costings, verify budget information, and complete and refine grant budgets.
- Work alongside Finance Manager and country programmes team to review monthly reports and discuss variances.
- Produce and review financial reports for submissions to donors.
- Review contractual documents and ensure that the organisation is grant compliant
- Undertake analysis of project costs as required.
- Capacity building – mentoring staff in the country offices as required.
- Part-qualified or qualified accountant, with strong budget development, compliance and analytical skills.
- Experience in budget proposal development (full cost recovery), and grant compliance and management of institutional funds within an INGO context is essential.
- Strong business partnering skills, and experience working successfully to bridge the gap between programmes and finance.
- Culturally sensitive.
This is a permanent role based in London with travel to country offices, largely in Africa.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.