- Full time
Embarking your career journey with us means:
- Reveal your potentials from hands-on experience
- Receive learning & training supports to develop transferable skills for success.
- Pave your own career path with passion.
As an Audit Assistant, you will assist in mind-provoking assurance service assignments, preparing tax auditing, perform financial auditing & financial budget analysis.
Audit Assistant requirements:
- Minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Professional accounting qualification such as CPA, ACCA or equivalent
- Competent written and spoken English language communication
- Possess analytical, critical thinking and report-writing skills
- High literacy in office application (Microsoft Word, Excel and etc)
- 1 year relevant working experience
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply
Our Malaysian Government has issued this requirement to be included in your resume to us.
“I authorize your handling of my personal details as per “Malaysian Law Personal data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA 2010).”
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.