A permanent FP&A Manager position.
Responsible for a series of high profile contracts.
My client is a market leading manufacturing business looking to recruit into their FP&A team in Sheffield.
The ideal FP&A Manager will be expected to:
- Maintain external customer reporting, where applicable, to include open book costing, commodity tracking etc.
- Prepare the weekly and monthly commercial commentaries, providing valuable insight into the customer's commercial performance.
- Lead the process for financial forecasting, including communication within the Customer Leadership Team and to Divisional stakeholders.
- Ensure commercial finance reporting (weekly flash, monthly Exec reporting, account plan detail reports) are completed accurately and within agreed timescales.
- Ensure master data is aligned between site and division, and therefore act as guardian of all standard contributions for your customer.
- To provide ad hoc activities as required to support the Account Commercial Controller and Divisional Commercial Financial Controller.
The succesful FP&A Manager will be:
- Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA) with post qualified experience within commercial finance
- Able to lead, influence and coach direct reports
- Confident communicating with senior stakeholder management
The FP&A will be entitled to a:
- Competitive package
- Flexible working
- Progression opportunities