A leading Global Investment Manager overseeing multiple Private and Listed Funds, is seeking multiple Assistant Accountants to join and support a number of their funds. This role is to support the lead Fund Accountants through operating an effective accounts payables and expense process and championing accurate and up to date financial reporting
Our Client is a leading Global Investment Manager whom manages over US$10bn of equity capital in a number of listed and private funds. With a number of their offices based in London, Australia, South Korea, USA and Hong Kong, our client is a global leader in the Investment World.
Management Accounting Support
- Running the accounts payable function to ensure all expenses are paid and accounted for correctly in a timely manner through use of multiple systems, including SUN, V1 & B4B.
- Preparation of monthly bank journals and reconciling all bank balances on a weekly basis.
- Assisting in preparation of raising and processing of invoices
- Making bank payments as prescribed by other team members and ensuring they are recorded correctly in our accounting systems
- Posting journals for accruals, prepayments, fixed assets and other items as agreed.
- Ensure all bank accounts are sufficiently funded at all times. Drawing down from liquidity funds as and when necessary.
- Oversee the opening of new bank accounts, ensuring they are compliant with our policies and liaising with HSBC bank to ensure this is done effectively.
- Adding/removing users, amending access and resolving banking platform issues across the business.
* Technical accounting knowledge AAT qualified / Early on in your ACCA, CIMA or equivalent studies
* Good working knowledge of Excel
* Knowledge of SUN GL or equivalent
* Organised, able to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
* Willingness to learn and develop new skills / flexible 'can do' approach
* High level of attention to detail and accuracy
A market leading salary and benefits package, including study support, with a globally recognised Global Investment Manager.