Professional Credit Controller
This is a role for a Professional Credit Controller to join a growing accountancy team. The role is working with a strong accountancy practice looking for a professional, hard working individual to join the London team.
Page are proud to represent this growing Professional service company in the heart of London. as they grow they are looking for a strong team member to grow with them.
The key responsibilities for the Professional Credit Controller are:
- Working closely with partners and senior members of staff
- Work alongside collections team members
- Maintain strong working relationships with key cooperate clients
- collect unpaid and overdue invoices
- Work to improve DSO status
The successful Professional Credit Controller candidate will:
- Have strong communication skills
- Have understanding of collections in a professional environment
- Work well in a professional environment
- Want to push them self to more
- Be able to work under own supervision
The candidate will receive a strong benefits package and a competative salary depending on skill set and experience.