General Practice Partner - Audit and Accounts (Top 20)
An opportunity in East Kent has arisen, for a career focused, Managerial level, practice professional, with entrepreneurial ambitions, to progress to partner level and ownership as a Partner Designate or immediately as a Partner.This successful and well established accountancy firm in near Sidcup offers genuine progression or immediate appointment towards partnership, with negotiable timescales around the background and motivations of the right individual.
The firm, based near Sidcup acts for wide ranging clients - sole traders, partnerships and limited companies across varied industries, with clients across Kent and the wider UK. Largest client are up to around £100 million in turnover . The firm has a fantastic client base, with a loyal, long serving and close knit, team of accounting professionals, supporting the partner. A very well established, reputable and successful accountancy firm, with a quality client base, providing accounts, tax, planning, advisory and wider general practice services.
Joining as a Partner Designate or Partner, based in the firms offices near Sidcup, you will join with a view to progressing to partnership in a reasonable and negotiable timescale.
You will have the expected responsibilities of managing a client portfolio, C£500 Fee income, covering a wide range of business sectors, including manufacturing, corporate, agriculture, tourism and leisure etc, delivering accounting, audit and taxation services, and providing business advice, managing staff, workload and budgets.
Alongside this, a key part of your role will involve actively becoming a part of the local business community, networking, developing relationships and looking to further the growth and development of the firms client base. The opportunity therefore provides a genuine chance to develop towards partnership with the associated skills required and you will be expected to demonstrate the ability to step up into this level of role within a negotiable and realistic timescale, dependent on your motivations, experience and discussions.
- Professional qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA gained ideally in a general practice environment
- Significant post qualified experience within a management role
- Have experience of managing a sizeable client portfolio with a broad mix of audit and accounts clients
- Experience of dealing confidently with a variety of business and personal clients, especially within the owner managed business sector
- Good networking skills
- Proven business winning skills with the ability to generate new business through existing or new clients
- Track record of successfully managing, motivating and leading a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Diligent, accurate and hands on approach to work
- Maintain adequate CPD in all areas of the field of accountancy
- Flexible approach
A highly competitive salary is on offer for this role as well as a fantastic benefits package. The role will be moulded around the individual and their capabilities.
Please get in touch to see a copy of the full job specification!