Outsourcing Senior - Excellent Accountants
This role is ideal for an part-qualified, qualified or QBE accountant, with 3-6 year's experience, who wants to build on their knowledge of bookkeeping, VAT, stat accounts and management accounts, and be responsible for a client portfolio.
My client are a growing and highly regarded Accountancy firm based in near Welling who offer a full range of compliance services and business advice to owner-managed businesses, multinationals and high net worth individuals.
Specialists in both small & medium-sized businesses (SMEs) and larger enterprises chasing growth.
The preparation of management accounts, statutory accounts, including posting to Xero, Sage Line 50, or equivalent software, where they maintain the clients records, from information and documentation received from clients, ensuring that all relevant deadlines are met.
- Work on a wide range of statutory accounts
- Effectively manage time to ensure that jobs are finished within budget and time is fully utilised
- Corporation tax computations (if appropriate)
- VAT returns
- Provide technical advice and support to clients and staff in the use of cloud accounting software.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum 2-3 years experience in an accounting firm
- Be AAT qualified, ACCA part qualified or Qualified By Experience
- Have strong numeracy & accuracy skills
- Have good knowledge of Excel, Xero, Quickbooks etc
- Be hardworking and self motivated
- Have the ability to cope with competing deadlines
- Be professional and able to communicate effectively both internally and with clients
Salary between £30,000 - £38,000 depending on the candidate. Study support offered if required.