- To assist with the management and control of AP management accounts including balance sheet, P&L forecasting planning and reporting.
- To liaise with the senior management team, aid in making recommendations and supporting the FD on reporting matters and commercial decision making.
Our client are a well known global manufacturing organisation.
To support the Finance Team Leader to manage and develop the team members
Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Financial Statements
To assist with identifying opportunities for information/quality improvements within the finance team
Oracle month end close processes
To assist in providing high quality financial management reports
To assist with the overall annual business planning and budget setting process
To support Managers in understanding the detail behind information
Fixed Asset management
Management of Expense reporting process
Communicate and review financial statements/results with the senior Management Team
Conduct monthly Budget Holder meetings to review P&L results and Inventory
Budget entry and maintenance
Completion of monthly VAT return
Provide external bodies with information as required by law and external auditors
Link with internal and external auditors
Presentation of financial information and assisting with financial discussions at senior management meetings
The successful candidate would have 3 years + industry experience working in either:
- A manufacturing environment
- A large company in an industrial environment
Other skills which would be required:
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word, Access etc
- Excellent working knowledge of ERP systems (E.g. SAP R/3, AX, Oracle etc)
- Analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- The ability to explain complex financial information in a clear, concise manner.
- Flexible attitude and good communication skills
- Must be highly motivated, diligent and able to demonstrate attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
The full time permanent position offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including:
- Flexi working
- Matched pension contribution of up to 10%
- 24 days holiday increasing to up to 30 with time of service.
- Sought after working hours including a 1.30 Friday finish!