This international pharmaceutical company, which specialises in the marketing and sales of licensed healthcare products, seeks a Finance Director to work closely, support and be part of the UK management team.
As the business enters its next phase of development, including acquiring new brands, this role will provide commercial input to assist with this growth.
Duties will include:
- Oversee and review the group's monthly management accounts and commentary
- Review and present to the local management teams and all stakeholders, the monthly operational reports and commentary for the operational plan.
- Provide financial framework and input to the Marketing and Business development teams for the evaluation of new opportunities
- Prepare the group's quarterly forecasts
- Provide reports to directors on capital projects
- Review, the year– end accounts preparation/audit/and annual financial statements
- Working with the Country Manager and the finance team, take an overview and reporting responsibility for the financial performance of the business.
- Take an involvement in detailed budgeting and forecasting of the UK and ROI trading
- Prepare and have ownership for Pharmaceutical Price Regulation Scheme returns
- Liaison with Auditors and other key professional advisers
- Oversee company secretarial activities
- Lead the financial relationship with the group
- Professional qualified Accountant
- Detailed knowledge of current accounting standards, IFRS
- An ability to work closely with strong peers, as a financial expert, able to both communicate and develop the business case and proposition
- An ability to review and work with other non–financial operational
- Knowledge and understanding of Corporate finance, business taxation and HR matters
The is an outstanding opportunity to join an established organisation and be part of their exiting development plan.