Financial and Operational Metrics Analyst
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
BHGE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Visit website https://www.bhge.com/
An opening for Reporting and Analytics team based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This position will to ensure ad hoc/standard operational reports are delivered accurately/on time. Analyse designated performance measures/reports including financial and operational metrics.
- Deliver timely ad hoc and standard operational reports
- Identify drivers that positively/negatively affect the data
- Manage ad-hoc analysis and reporting requests
- Work closely with process owner from each functional team
- Assist in designing insightful report views (excel-based or tool-based or dashboards)
- Build and maintain customized Analysis Methodology
- Perform proactive analysis
- Utilize data to identify trends
- Act as Analysis Methodology SME
- Act as a SME on statistical tools/techniques
- Critical Thinking
- Strong knowledge and use of computer based tools
- Problem solving skills
- Financial and analytical experience
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple competing priorities
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Good attention to detail with good analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- SAP/Oracle/Hyperion knowledge is a plus
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.