EA to CFO
We are currently recruiting for an EA to support our clients CFO and Deputy CFO on a temp to perm basis.
The purpose of the role is to ensure the CFO and Deputy CFO have the professional support needed for them to be able to carry out their own roles effectively and efficiently.
Full secretarial and administrative support to the CFO and Deputy CFO including:
- Forward–thinking diary management including planning, co–ordinating and scheduling meetings and conference calls in multiple time zones, flagging deadlines and blocking out time in advance for review and preparation work, having regard for CFO/Deputy CFO's preferences and working styles;
- Also includes a great working relationship with other EA/PAs in order to be able to influence the date and time that meetings take place.
Meetings & Minutes
- Includes initiating and arranging meetings on request, drafting agendas, preparing papers and producing minutes or notes, as requested;
- Key meetings for the CFO will include Board meetings and various Board Sub–Committee meetings (eg Audit Committee, Investment Committee, Remuneration Committee, Banking Committee);
- On behalf of the CFO, it will include managing bi–annual Partnership Audit Committee meetings (a total of 8 meetings a year) as Secretary of those meetings;
- Key meetings for the Deputy CFO will include bi–monthly Finance Leadership Team calls;
- Your own key meetings will be bi–monthly EA Community catch up calls and attendance at weekly finance team briefings;
- Includes reading and, from time to time, researching and collecting data, drafting reports, collecting and analysing information, helping to pull PowerPoint presentations together;
- On behalf of the CFO and Deputy CFO, arrange an annual Finance Business Partner Conference (average 30–attendees);
- On behalf of the Deputy CFO, arrange twice–yearly Finance Leadership Team workshops (average 10 to 15 attendees);
- Work with team leaders to ensure that costs are kept within budget.
- Act as a bridge between the CFO and Deputy CFO by routing correspondence to the Deputy CFO, where appropriate;
- Where possible, respond to correspondence sent to the CFO and flag any items that require an action – also follow up on actions where possible to do so;
Miscellaneous administrative tasks
- Welcome CFO and Deputy CFO's visitors and customers either in person or on the telephone, answering or redirecting enquiries;
- Contribute to team effort by understanding CFO and Deputy CFO objectives; identifying ways to improve processes to achieve these;
- Maintain good records and systems;
- Process expenses and mileage;
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by being responsible for professional development;
- Maintain confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
Other requirements will be agreed between the CFO, Deputy CFO and the role holder.Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.