Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an interim Credit Controller, this is an exciting opportunity based in Chorley. This role will be working for a technology company and will be responsible for all aspects of Credit Control.
The client is an emerging technology company, based in Chorley they require an interim Credit Controller to support them. This role is for 2 months initially and may be extended.
The key responsibilities for the interim Credit Controller are:
- Responsible for all aspects of Credit Control in a B2B environment
- Managing customer credit limits
- Ensuring excellent customer service
- Managing a large ledger
- Working as part of team, to agreed KPI's
To be successful in applying for the interim Credit Controller you will be:
- Immediately available
- Experience of working in Credit Control
- Excellent communication skills
£12 - 13 per hour + Parking + Possibility of an extension