Overseas Finance Manager
Trace are currently recruiting for an Overseas Branches Manager to act as a Business Partner to overseas branches teams to support their financial capability.
Main responsibilities and duties
- Managing overseas branches financial development plans
- Managing overseas financial capacity and capability
- Managing overseas branches financial processes and systems
- Be the finance contact for overseas branches through planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Provide meaningful analysis and insight on financial performance
- Ensure restricted fund applications in overseas branches are prepared, reviewed and supported.
- A Qualified Accountant/studying towards a financial qualification
- Experience of supporting programme teams with budget and forecast preparation ]
- Experience of dealing with international programmes
- Available immediately/short notice period
- Able to travel extensively to overseas programmes
For further information on this new role please contact Jen McMurray. Candidates will be considered immediately for interview.