Part Time Payroll Officer
An opportunity to join the consultancy sector in a Part Time Payroll Officer role to join an end to end process in a company that promises internal growth and progression. Located in Bedford with free parking on site alongside a range of other company benefits.
The client is a private consultancy entity that is growing its market share to consolidate their position. They are focused on creating opportunities for internal growth of their employees as well as fostering a good work culture within in a large team. Located in Bedford, with free on-site parking they are an easy commute for anyone located in Milton Keynes, Bedford, or the surrounding areas.
The key responsibilities of the Part Time Payroll Officer role are:
- To process all employees payments (hourly, weekly, monthly)
- Record keeping of all individual payments
- Manual calculations alongside usage of standard systems
- Making all tax payments for accounts
- Reconciliation of salaries to tax deductions
- Processing starter and leaver details and bank details
- Various Ad Hoc Duties
The successful candidate for the Part Time Payroll Officer will:
- Have previous experience of Payroll in a similar role
- Have end to end experience of Payroll
- Be well versed on statutory payments (SSP, SMP, SPP)
- Be able to do manual calculations
- Be well organised and meticulous in nature
- Superb IT skills with proficiency in Excel and other softwares
- Knowledge of PAYE or SMP or other payroll systems
- Ability to communicate successfully with other responsible parties
A rare opportunity to join the consultancy sector in a Part Time Payroll Officer role that offers the opportunity for internal growth and progression within the company.